Inquiries have become easier to lead

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 14:51:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This is the time when many people become serious about money. In other words, this is our potential customer base, and we wanted them to be more money-conscious. I thought that web marketing would be the best way to achieve this, so I tried email newsletters, but the results didn't go as I expected. 2. Reason for starting content marketing with Buzz Club While searching for various options, I happened to learn about "content marketing" from a customer who was knowledgeable about marketing. However, as I was introduced to the Buzz Club, and as I met with them and heard about their efforts, I realized the potential of content marketing. The deciding factor for me was that I was impressed by the company Lucy's policies and commitment to marketing. At the time, we considered listing ads, but quickly dropped them from consideration.

I myself am someone who never clicks on ads (lol) Now that I think about it, we may have been unconsciously implementing the Buzz Club's policy of "thinking about user needs." Maybe he sympathized with that. 3. Good things about working on content marketing  to contracts What makes me the happiest is when I get inquiries about articles I've written. I am very happy when I receive an inquiry based on the article. For example, a single man in his 30s (a salesman at a trading Chinese UK Phone Number List company) was feeling anxious after finding unfavorable numbers in his health checkup, so he searched for medical insurance and consulted with us. The reason they contacted us was because the article was really easy to understand, and we ended up signing two contracts with them. What's more, since the client came to the interview having read and understood the contents and importance of medical insurance in advance, the process of signing the contract was very quick.

I was really surprised because I always had a hard time making the first sale. The quality of output of all members has improved Since I was participating as the company's representative, it was a good idea to be able to unify the company's intentions through meetings. Additionally, because all members of the company read the articles, we were able to unify our service guidelines for our customers. Furthermore, it led to an improvement in the specialized knowledge of all participating members. Everyone did thorough research when writing the article. As a result of this, I was able to speak at seminars and perform well in individual consultations. Employee awareness has increased, such as customer service becoming more polite Everyone has been very courteous in dealing with customers.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 22:49 , Processed in 0.615890 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |